Developers and other stakeholders interested in accessing the Bay Area TOAH Fund should contact one of the originating CDFIs below. Each CDFI offers the same products and terms through the TOAH Fund. The originating CDFI will determine project eligibility and manage the application and underwriting process for the borrower.
- Isaac Alshihabi, Corporation for Supportive Housing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-681-8073
- Noni Ramos, Enterprise Community Loan Fund, email@example.com, 415-395-0956
- Cecile Chalifour, Low Income Investment Fund, firstname.lastname@example.org, 213-627-9611 x103
- Peggy Jen, Bay Area Local Initiatives Support Corporation, email@example.com, 415-397-7322 x16
- Ross Culverwell, Northern California Community Loan Fund, firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-392-8215 x317
For general information about the TOAH Fund without discussing a specific project, please email email@example.com.